New Custom-Built Homes – Home Construction
You have your lot and your design plans have been approved
It’s time to get your construction started.
As your builder, Wingspan Properties will supervise every aspect of your project
- Energy Compliance
Of course, we will keep you informed and involved in every step of this process.
Let’s discuss your options.
Please call 774-314-0108 or click here to schedule an introductory call or in-person meeting.
Planning for the construction of your new home
Your dream home is finally becoming very real.
But it’s also getting more complicated – with many inter-connected activities and multiple sub-contractors and suppliers.
The home construction process covers a wide swath of activities – from permitting and framing to roofing, siding and finished carpentry.
For each step in this process, your builder will need to stay on top of all activities:
- hiring and supervising all sub-contractors (carpenters, electricians, plumbers, HVAC)
- overseeing deliveries of materials and supplies
- meeting the requirements of building and utility inspectors
- overseeing (and occasionally adjusting) project timetables
- reviewing all contracts, estimates, invoices and other financial matters
Most new home builders will have sub-contractors they work with regularly and have confidence they can do their part of the job on time and on budget.